Websites are the face of any company. The first interaction that most of the clients prefer is to go through your website to see what your company is all about, what are the services you provide, what kind of projects you have worked on before as well as what clients have you already worked for and their reviews.
A Website should be very innovative, something that portrays what your company culture and work is. That’s true in every sense. However, it is not just having a website that matters. A website or application hosted on a secure and stable server is equally important.
Though many companies and their management do have website designing, development and their domain names on priority, what they do not take into consideration most of the times is the Web Hosting Provider. Web Hosting is like a home address for your website. I had previously written about what Web Hosting is all about in my previous article.
Ref : (http://varchasvacorp.com/blog-post.php?blog=7)
Points to consider while choosing a Hosting Provider:
1. FREE Hosting is not always reliable. Chances are the fine print specifies FREE for only x months. After this period, normally the prices are much higher. So choose carefully and do not fall for “FREE” hosting plans.
2. If you have a static website with not many images or videos, it is best to focus on uptime. Varchasva Corporation provides 99.99% Uptime so you don’t face complaints from your visitors on website not working.
3. If you have a website with 1 or 2 dynamic pages, for example, your gallery or portfolio or News page that need to be updated from time to time, you need a good amount of Database and Bandwidth. Having good amount of Database space would ensure that you can update this section of your website frequently and not worry about the space reaching its maximum limit within a year.
4. The better the bandwidth, the faster your website loads and the better the User Experience. Conversions are also possible due to this in collaboration with a smoother flow of pages on the website.
5. If you have an E-commerce website, you might want to focus on all of the above criteria. Always go for a higher package and be willing to upgrade to even more space and bandwidth if needed. Cost is equally important and hence, Varchasva Corporation provides an Unlimited Package with 100 GB Bandwidth at just Rs. 3000/-. It is an excellent way to ensure costs don’t go beyond your budget since you won’t have to upgrade anything else. Bandwidth at 100 GB ensures you don’t have to upgrade atleast for a year or two in most of the cases.
Growing monopoly and brand awareness in Hosting services do force businesses to pay for something they don’t understand. However, knowing what is Hosting and what you are getting from these brands in terms of Hosting is very important to avoid being looted. Most of these brands already have a lot of reviews that show how unhelpful their customer care people are as well as how unstable their services are. Varchasva Corporation on the other hand, have good reviews and a very stable service and wish to create awareness about how they can help build your business as opposed to how to burn a hole in your pockets.
Varchasva Corporation has many good plans as well as 2 New Packages to think about that suits every business. One for a Single Domain and other for Resellers.
The Single Domain – Unlimited Package is just for Rs. 3000/- per year whereas for
Resellers, Rs. 400/- per month allows them to host multiple websites and help them earn more for Hosting services as well.
Resellers do not have the opportunity to do so with their current providers and since they are not aware of such a possibility, they too are stuck with the Monopoly and work according to their terms and conditions.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-8097 333 447 to get your No-Obligation FREE Hosting Trial for month today!!